McCarthy & Stone PLC - Annual General Meeting and Covid-19
Annual General Meeting and Covid-19
McCarthy & Stone (the 'Group'), the
· In line with advice issued by the Government, all shareholders have been encouraged to participate in the AGM by proxy rather than attending in person.
· There will be no management presentation however, as usual, the results of the AGM voting on the resolutions will be published after the AGM and will be available on the Company's website.
· All external advisers have been requested not to attend in person.
· The majority of Board members will not attend the AGM in person and access to the Board following the formalities of the AGM will be curtailed.
· Recognising the importance for shareholders to be able ask questions, the Group is requesting that shareholders and shareholder representatives submit in advance of the AGM any questions they have to [email protected] so that a response from the relevant member of the Board can be provided.
Shareholders have also been encouraged to exercise their voting rights at the AGM without physical presence by using proxy voting. Details on how shareholders can vote via a proxy are available in the Notice of Meeting. Proxy votes should be returned by
The Board continues to follow advice issued by the Government on the coronavirus, and will, if necessary, provide further guidance.
Due to the measures explained above, the Board will be adjourning the original AGM immediately after it starts and the venue of the meeting has changed and will now take place at our Head Office at
For further information please contact:
Telephone: 01202 508040
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the
Quick facts: McCarthy & Stone PLC
Market Cap: £397.95 m
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE